rss

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy Bee

Sooo I havn't posted alot lately because I have been so busy with work and just life in general. I work nonstop and I never have any days off but i guess its not that bad ..i'm getting money lol =) I also just moved and that has been crazyyyy but I love my new house. I'm also getting everthing together so that I can start school in the fall..Hopefully I will be going to Clark Atlanta which is in Atlanta Georgia come august/september. I took this semester offf but I am really just ready to be back in school...Cause knowledge is power kids =) I think im going to study english..maybeee lol I'm not exactly sure yet but i'll figure it out..anyway Im going to get some sleep because of course I have to be at work in the morning lol until next time..goodnight! =)

0 comments: