rss

Friday, November 27, 2009

Hand Sanitizer isnt just for germs!

As we all know Hand sanitizer cleans your hands of nasty little germs..but did you know it also can be used for something else?? I was painting my room one day (like really painting...changing the wall color lol no finger paints! ) and i got a hugeee glop of glue on my favorite jeans! ...why I was wearing my favorite jeans to paint..I don't know either either!

ANYWAY! I didn't even notice till after the paint had dried..I tried everything to get it out water, soap, washer, shampoo(lol) everything!..so One day I was wearing the jeans in my house and I spilled my sanitizer on the jeans and it rolled down to where the paint was..and you know what else started rolling off?? THE PAINT!! I was so excited I got a towel and took my sanitizer and did the rest and I was able to wear my fave jeans again!!

One little tip that I hope helps you guys and girls out if your ever in a jam..(or paint ^_^ )
eh it wasn't that funny lol!
love ya guys and dolls <3


6 comments:

Danielle87 said...

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know that. I wonder if it will work for finger nail polish?

smilinggreenmom said...

Oh very good tip! I have a pair with paint too!I will have to try it :) Also - with hand sanitizer, it kills all the good bugs that our body needs to fight off illness. Try a probiotic, they are fab! We take Vidazorb and it is good good stuff...love it! BTW, love your bio tee hee hee!

~Kymmy~ said...

Cool! Thanks!!

The Lifestyle said...

damn it must only work 4 paint i jus tried it & da stain didnt budge smh

Jessica-Lynn said...

Im glad you all enjoy the tip! its my favorite thing!..and the lifestyle im sorry!! lol try tide to go ;) love you all! and I appreciate your comments!

Katie Ngo said...

Really? Haha, I'll keep that in mind whenever things like that happen! If I knew before, I could have still had my favorite tee. :( Its okay though!