rss

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

B.I.O

I'm sitting in my bed sick as ever right now =( but! i'm watching the Tyra show and got inspired! Tyra has a campaign going on called B.I.O = Beauty Inside & Out. I'm still currently watching the episode but I had to start writing now!! What Tyra is doing is a great thing..She is reaching out to the media and the world to say that NO MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SHOULD BE ACCEPTED! we need to learn to embrace who we are no matter our size,color,height,shoe size,weave length ..lol you get the picture!

Personally If you have ever read any of my previous post you would know I'm pretty different but in a good way lol. I'm 5'11 and 1/2 I wear a size 11 shoe..I'm a little thick, I don't have perfect skin my hair can be nappy! I'm half African American, part Italian and part Irish wheeew that's alot!

Tyra's Site

To conclude my Message join Tyra's B.I.O (beauty inside & out) campaign and learn to love who you are and know that no matter how you look you are GORGEOUS!



peace and love babies
-xoxo-

0 comments: