rss

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Small gifts for myself =)

To start off I never really buy my self much but lately I cant help it. Everything I see I want lol! So after work today I made a Walmart run to grab some things for dinner(it's one of those super walmarts that's a grocery store too) and I got a my first eyelash curler believe it or not. I also got some new falsies =D

These pictures came out pretty good considering I used my iPhone! This Eyelash curler made by Trim who makes great products a decent low prices..this curler ran me about 2 dollars and it works great!

These lashes are pretty good..I tried them for the first time today..they are made by Salon Perfect. Personally I probably wont buy them again but they are still decent. These cost about 3 change.


I also got a very cute shirt at Walmart but I'm going to save that for another post!

-xoxo-

0 comments: