rss

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mini Makeup and Hair Haul =D

This is my first makeup haul wooot! soak it allll in ! ok now lets start..today I was giving myself a relaxer to straighten my hair how I like it and I stopped in this little beauty supply store in Hamden CT which is about 15 mins from my town. It's a great store for makeup, hair and other little accessories. I got a little shop happy and bought some hair extensions (and im going to show you how to make your own clip ins it's cheaper than buying them pre made) and more lashes and a few eye shadows!
.
.
.


These shadows are made by L.A. Colors and this set is called Gold rush. They sparkle and shine so much I love it..Im going to do a post with them soon ^_^

next we have....EVERYTHING ELSE!
.
.
.

The top is Maybelline Colossal mascara ...which I got in brown by accident but it's ok I still like it. Underneath the mascara is the Eyeshadow I just talked about. Below the mini pallet is a duo eyeshadow of a nice mocha and cream color. And my 2.99 Lashes hehe =D

Stay tuned for a few LOTD's and my post on making your own clip ins..Even if you already know you can get my take on them ;)

much love
-xoxo-

1 comments:

Rai said...

Nice haul! I love LA Colors and that is my favorite mascara ever!