rss

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ok..so Dont be mad

I saw these like 10 times and I wasn't tagged but I really wanna do one! =D so IDGAF and i'm gonna do it anyway k thanx

Three names I go by:
1. Jessica-Lynn(dad's name jessie mom's name Linda...conceited much?)
2.JJ
3.Jessie

Three jobs I have had
1. Toys R Us
2. Cashier at a Supermarket (that just got news it was closing down but they are only in new england)
3.Hostess

Three places I have lived
1. Raleigh, NC
2. Warner Robins,Ga
3. Wallingford, CT (why did we move up here >_
Three favorite drinks
1. PEPSI!
2. Coke!
3. Tea

Three TV shows I watch
1.The Simpsons (love it)
2. Little Miss Perfect
3. Ru Pauls Drag race (hehe)

Three places I have been
1. Bahamas
2. Atlanta
3. anywhere else I lived o_o

Three places I would like to visit
1. Italy
2. Fiji
3. Japan

Three people who text me regularly
1. Joel
2. Lauryn
3. Ant

Three favorite old TV shows
1. Rugrats
2. AHH!! real monsters
3. Clarissa explains it all

Three favorite dishes
1. Peppers and Onions
2. Pot roast!
3. Chicken Cripsers from chilis hah

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without
1. Chapstick!
2. Lancome Eyeliner
3. M.A.C Viva Glam Lippy

Three things I'm looking forward to
1. Moving to Atlanta
2. Starting school in Atlanta in August
3. Celebrating my Birthday in Atlanta in August ( I LOVE Atlanta )

0 comments: