rss

Monday, March 29, 2010

One word TAG!

I was tagged by the beautiful Danielle check out her blog now! please and thank you ^_^
ok here goes


Hair - Wrapped
Your Mother - Everything
Your Father- There
Fav Food- french fries

Dream last night - dont remember

Fav drink - water(w/ lemon)

What room are you in my room - bedroom

Hobby - reading(knowledge is power kids)

Fear - Drowning

Where were you last night - At Home

Something that you aren't - backstabber

Muffins - Blueberry

Wish list item - million dollar shopping spree(eff one word haha)

Where you grow up - NC, CT

What you are wearing - Pj's

Your Pet - Dog(who thinks shes queen of the universe)

Friends - few but amazing
Something your not wearing - socks

Fav Store - walmart (haha)

Fav Color-BLUE

Last time you laughed - around 10 lol (yea i remember!)
Your Best Friend - Lauryn

Best Place you go over and over - Atlanta

Person who email you regularly - myself (I send myself things all the time
Fav place to eat - chilis!

I tag:

1. Rai (love her blog and shes a sweetie pie)
2. Cynthia (another fave blog of mine)

3. Becky( she has a great beauty blog)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog. I'm glad I found it and I'm a new follower : )

please check out my blog (and follow if you like)
when you have some time : )

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Planet Koda said...

Love the Blog (:


Im Koda, From KidKoda.blogspot.com


I do a weekly post, called cutie of the day..

and i was wondering if you would like to be featured in it? (:

if so,, go to my blog and contact me there.

thanks (:

TOXiC said...

Kewl blog I'm really feeling it keep up da good ~ish

Follow me pretty plz:
http://handsometoxic.blogspot.com